- Mountain View Lions Park, including youth activities, rock climbing, pavilions,
- baseball fields, basketball and horseshoe pits, sand volleyball area (New net complete 6/11/2011).
- Schools: Winter clothing, Red Ribbon week, Reading Programs and Kid’s Day in the Park.
- Leader Dog, Camp Abilities, Anchorage’s Joint Sight Committee, Campaign Sight First II and other vision related projects.
- Voted Lions Club of the Year, 2008-2009.
to help improve maintain the East Anchorage’s
largest privately constructed
and maintained park?
Mtn. View Lions Club Foundation, Inc. offers tax
deductible Life Memberships
at the $100, $250, $500 or $1000 levels.
The funds from these
memberships are invested and the income used
for the purchase of
new playground equipment and park maintenance.
Become a member of the Mt View Lions Club, part of the world’s largest service organization. Come to one of our meetings and learn how to be one of our local community support volunteers.